Nuffnang

Monday, January 10, 2011

My Eskinol and Dalacin C




“Dalacyn C” and “EskinolClear” it’s very effective in removing unwanted pimples on your face. I tried it when I was for Shakey’s Alimall. I used to have these ugly pimples on my face. When I say ugly, it’s really ugly. Most of my friends would say, YUCK and sometimes they will tease me.
I talked to a friend, who has the same problem. She told me that, she went to her dermatologist and gave her Dalacyn C and Eskinol as a prescription.
It’s very effective promise. I used it for a couple of days and I’m very satisfied with the result.  I used it as a maintenance .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO IS IT OKAY KUNG KASILI YUNG COVER OR YUNG CAPSULE TALAGA ANG NILAGAY SA MIXTURE NG ESKINOL AT POWDER? NAGING PINKISH RED YUNG ESKINOL AFTER. IS THAT OKAY? :) THANKS

DiaryNiBeks said...

OMG! Capsule is not included. OO magiging pinkish talaga ang eskinol mo kasi sinama mo ang capsule dapatyung Powder lng

Anonymous said...

yup . dapat hindi mo sinali ung capsule

Anonymous said...

tanong ko lng po if makakaranas ba ng peel off s skin if gagamit nito?

About Beks

My photo
I'm a happy person and likes adventure.

My Blog List